Our “high potency full spectrum” Delta 9 formula includes a full plant profile of cannabinoids and terpenes, including up to 15 mg of THC per serving. This gives you a more well-rounded feeling of calm as more cannabinoids are working together with your body. You will feel the Delta 9 THC formula working thanks to the wealth of cannabinoids and higher THC levels working together. Those who are looking for a greater feeling of calm, extra support for sleep, and better balance throughout the day will be happy with the Delta 9 THC formula.
While THC has been widely known for its recreational uses, many people rely on it for its wellness benefits. For instance, initial and ongoing research suggests that it can be used to provide support in sleep quality, physical discomfort, balance, and overall mood. Similarly to CBD, Delta 9 THC interacts with your endocannabinoid system, or ECS. The ECS is known for regulating your body’s natural balance or homeostasis. That is why THC, like CBD, can have an effect on a whole host of things like sleep, mood, and appetite, because those functions all contribute to your body’s natural homeostatic balance.
The entourage effect happens when multiple different kinds of cannabinoids, like CBD and THC, work together within your body. It causes a “heightened effect,” meaning you will feel the benefits more than if you just took THC or CBD alone. The great thing about our Delta 9 THC formula, which we call our “high potency full spectrum formula,” is that it provides you with a full plant profile of cannabinoids and terpenes with up to 15 mg of THC so you get the best of both worlds. The Delta 9 product line is great for those looking for enhanced relaxation, restful sleep, and elevated moods.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including THC, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- This product contains THC derived from hemp, which could result in the consumer failing a drug test for marijuana.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
- Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or trying to conceive with a partner. Consult a doctor before use.
- Must be 21 and over to purchase or use this product.
- Suggested Use: Half of a gummy to start.
- Storage: Keep away from heat, light and humidity to preserve freshness.
- Caution: Do not exceed suggested use. Do not use if safety seal over cap is broken. Please consult a medical professional before use if you have a medical condition or take medication. If you experience any adverse symptoms after use, discontinue and consult a medical professional.
- Warning: May cause drowsiness.