.25ml (quarter dropper) 3-4 times a day.
120 servings per 1oz bottle.
Made with organic MCT oil.
7,000mg or 10,000mg options.
Free of heavy metals, pesticides, mycotoxins, microbials, and residual solvents.
- In one study from December 2019, humulene inhibits hepatocellular carcinoma cell formation and induces cancer cell apoptosis. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31562948/
- Limonene acts mainly on tumor regression induced cell death and is a promising natural product for use in the treatment of several types of cancer. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33106139/
- A 2019 study investigated the effects of CBD on breast cancer cells. The study found that CBD was able to induce cell death and inhibit the growth and spread of breast cancer cells in vitro. The researchers concluded that CBD may have potential as an anti-cancer agent for breast cancer treatment. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32106399/
- A 2020 study published investigated the effects of CBD on lung cancer cells. The study found that CBD was able to inhibit the growth and spread of lung cancer cells in vitro. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6385325/
- A 2021 study investigated the effects of CBD on glioblastoma multiforme (GBM), a type of brain cancer. The study found that CBD was able to induce cell death and inhibit the growth and spread of GBM cells in vitro. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33812759/
It’s important to note that more research is needed, and we are not claiming that CBD of this specific tincture will cure cancer, however there have been no negative side effects reported with CBD use and it’s well worth trying it out. In an effort to provide high dose CBD at an affordable price, we’ve recently released a 7,000mg CBD tincture with limonene and humulene. The cancer protocol requires at least 200mg of CBD per day, so this tincture will last 30 days at 233mg per day.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, calm, or prevent any disease. Consult a medical doctor before taking this or other supplements.