Agarikon, the Pacific Northwest native, feels right at home in Oregon as it thrives in old, nutrient-rich forests. Due to its functional healing qualities, Agarikon is highly sought after, making it an endangered and protected species. Verdant’s process for cultivating and harvesting Agarikon mycelium is not only the most sustainable way to enjoy the benefits, but you get to tap into the mighty metabolites that are unique to this species due to its longer growth cycle.
- The Elixir of Long Life – The Greek Physician Dioscorides described Agarikon mushrooms as the elixir of long life.
- Fights Infectious Diseases – Your immune system will thank you. Agarikon’s healing properties have made it a highly sought-after species for centuries.
- Antimicrobial, Antiviral, and Anti-Inflammatory Properties – From tuberculosis to arthritis, a capsule a day can keep bad bacteria at bay.
- Aids Respiratory Function – Naturally occurring coumarin compounds help break down mucus and reduce inflammation in the lungs.
The Chaga mushroom, or what we like to call the “King of the North,” has been one of the most highly regarded adaptogenic mushrooms for centuries. When it comes to antioxidants, few things can compare to the power of the Chaga mushroom. For centuries, this potent fungus has been used all over the world for its many medicinal benefits, including supporting digestion, boosting immunity, fighting infections, reducing inflammation, and repairing gut damage. Just 2 capsules daily deliver all the synergistic benefits of Chaga, aiding in digestion with prebiotics and immune-supporting compounds.
- Powerful Antioxidant – Chaga-a-day is a powerful way to keep cells healthy and the body vibrant, by fighting free radicals, reducing oxidative stress, enhancing mental health, and improving brain function.
- Boost the Immune System – Chaga stimulates the production of beneficial cytokines, the special protein cells that build the immune system, and encourage the growth of white blood cells.
- Good for Your Gut – Chaga reduces inflammation in the digestive tract and the gut, mitigating damage and allowing better nutritional absorption.
- Immunity Boosting Properties – Chaga boosts immunity, prevents chronic inflammation, fights cancer, can help stabilize blood sugar levels, and is known to reduce cholesterol!
The powerful functional properties of Cordyceps have made this adaptogenic mushroom a staple in Tibetan and Chinese medicine for centuries. Vitality, energy, cancer-kicking, and immunity-boosting are just some of the core functional properties of Cordyceps. From boosting energy levels and stamina to fighting fatigue and reducing lactic acid build-up, Cordyceps is ideal for athletes and high performers who need an edge. And because they’re all-natural, you won’t have to worry about any jitters or crashes associated with traditional energy drinks or supplements.
- Jumpstart Your Exercise Routine – Cordyceps is said to increase adenosine triphosphate (ATP) which stimulates the body’s key processes, including increasing blood oxygen levels during intense exercise and reducing muscle fatigue.
- Improves Heart Health – As studies are showing, Cordyceps help improve heart health, improve circulation, can lower blood pressure, and are approved for use in China to treat arrhythmia.
- Reduce Tumor Growth – Cordyceps is said to inhibit the growth of tumors and reduce human cancer cells. They’ve even been known to reduce the negative effects of cancer treatments, a condition known as leukopenia.
- Age-Defying Properties – Cordyceps polysaccharides are high in antioxidants, help to reduce inflammation, increase libido, and reduce mitochondrial stress which helps to slow the body’s aging process.
Lion’s Mane is known as the “smart” mushroom because of its health benefits that pertain to improving focus, memory, and brain function. The naturally occurring nootropic erinacines found within the mycelium help support improved neural growth factor (NGF). For centuries, this round shaggy mushroom has been thought to keep dementia at bay in the elderly, and clear the fogginess of younger minds. This is one supplement that you definitely don’t want to forget to take.
- Lift the Fog – Lion’s Mane helps you move through your day with more clarity, improved memory, and increased focus.
- Improves Digestion – Give your gut some good bacteria. Protect yourself against gastric ulcers and irritable bowel disease symptoms.
- Reduces Inflammation – Chronic inflammation can cause a host of modern diseases. Lion’s Mane is an excellent source of powerful antioxidants and can get your body back on the right path.
- Fights Depression – Studies have shown that Lion’s Mane can help improve your mood and help reduce mild depression.
Give your body a little extra TLC with a daily dose of Reishi which helps the body destress, reduce fatigue, improve sleep, and boost your immune system. Packed with over 400 beneficial chemical compounds including polysaccharides, peptides, triterpenoids, and beta-glucan compounds, this adaptogen can help regulate the body’s core functions including blood sugar levels, cholesterol, improving liver function, boosting immunity, fighting infection, ridding the body of cancers, and more.
- Fights Infection and Disease – Reishi has been known to improve white blood cells, helping to fight infections and disease, including cancer.
- Reduces Fatigue – Reishi improves the overall quality of life, reducing fatigue and depression, while maintaining a healthy body. Who could ask for more function?
- Healthy Blood and Heart – Studies are showing both the blood and heart could be major beneficiaries of Reishi’s improvements to the body’s overall strength and function.
- Achieve Some Balance – Reishi is known to help the liver rid toxins from the body, and help balance hormones within men and women.
Turkey Tail not only has a litany of benefits for humans, but studies have also shown that our furry friends (cats and dogs) can benefit from a daily dose. Regarding immunity, Turkey Tail helps prevent disease and illnesses, aids in recovery from the side effects of harsh medical treatments (like chemotherapy), and can help slow the progression of even the worst diseases. Promising studies have shown that tumor and cancer cell reduction occurs in both animals and humans. There is also an abundance of anecdotes stating that this occurs sustainably cultivated so that you can enjoy the benefits of this powerful adaptogen daily.
- Loaded with Prebiotics – Naturally occurring prebiotics within Turkey Tail support digestion, improve organ function, and help your gut biome thrive.
- Fights the Toughest Diseases – Both animals and humans can turn the tide of any battle against even some of the toughest diseases with Turkey Tail.
- Rebuilds Immunity – Packed with krestin (PSK) and polysaccharide peptide (PSP) – giving your body some incredibly powerful metabolites.
- Keep Your Body Free From Ailments – Turkey Tail supports your body in balancing your system to prevent illness and the progression of diseases.
Keeping your mind sharp is key for those who require high focus for work, study, or play. Our Focus Mushroom Capsules will give you that support. This carefully crafted blend of USDA Organic Cordyceps, Lion’s Mane, and Reishi will help decrease mental fog, confusion, and stress to keep you focused. See above descriptions for benefits of each mushroom.
Our Immunity Mushroom Capsules combine the benefits of USDA Certified Organic Agarikon, Chaga, Reishi, and Turkey Tail to enhance your immune system’s natural abilities to ward off viruses and bacteria, as well as help reduce inflammation. See above descriptions for benefits of each mushroom.
There are no reviews yet.