- 500mg CBC | Zero THC* | 30ml bottle
- This tincture contains a uniquely high level of cannabichromene (CBC) in certified organic MCT Coconut Oil. CBC is believed to elevate mood, promote healthy skin and offer other wellness benefits. Here are links to articles and research: Leafly article: “Nature’s antidepressant? Rare cannabinoid CBC boosts the brain’s ‘bliss’ molecule.” This scientific study found that CBC was the most effective non-psychoactive cannabinoid for depression.
- CBC may also help with the management of pain, inflammation and promote healthy brain function, according to Leafly, the world’s largest cannabis information website. CBC also supports healthy skin. Here is a scientific study on CBC and acne. This tincture is naturally flavorless and can be taken alone or combined with other cannabinoids for an enhanced “entourage effect.” For example, this study found that THC and CBD were also effective at improving mood. CBC could be combined with Rare Cannabinoid Company’s full spectrum Rare Hawaiian CBD, extra high strength 3000mg CBD or with hemp-derived delta-8-THC.
- For other effects, pair with THCV (believed to boost energy and suppress appetite), CBN (supports rest, relaxation and sleep), CBG or CBDA (for health and wellness). Please click on the provided links for more details.
- Each spray contains 6.7mg CBC**. There are 75 sprays per bottle.
- 1000mg CBD | Zero THC* | 30ml bottle
- This tincture contains an extremely high level of cannabidiol (CBD) in certified organic MCT Coconut Oil. Unlike our other products that come with spray caps, it has a measured glass dropper for precision dosing. It may be taken alone, but to receive the additional benefits of the “entourage effect,” we recommend using it to boost our full spectrum Rare Hawaiian CBD oil or combining it with our single extracts of rare cannabinoids: THCV, delta-8-THC, CBN, CBG, CBC, or CBDA. The mix of cannabinoids as well as natural terpenes and phytochemicals found in full spectrum oils will enhance the benefits of this flavorless purified extract.
- CBD may offer mental health benefits including assisting with concentration, relaxation and support in dealing with daily mental stresses. It may also support physical relief from pain and inflammation from daily activities and exercise. More information can be found in this CBD guide on Leafly, the world’s largest cannabis information website and in this Beginner’s Guide to CBD on Project CBD, a non-profit dedicated to publicizing medical research into the benefits of CBD.
- Each spray contains 13.3mg of CBD. There are 75 sprays per bottle.
- 500mg CBG | Zero THC* | 30ml bottle
- CBG (Cannabigerol) offers a sense of calm and balance and is believed to offer many health and wellness benefits. Scientists are studying CBG to see if it could offer benefits for neuroprotection, against cancer and more. To learn more, please see this article on Leafly, the world’s largest cannabis information website: “Is CBG better than CBD and THC for pain, inflammation and aging?”
- Click on the following terms to see scientific studies and research related to CBG: neuroinflammation, Parkinson’s disease, Huntington’s disease, multiple sclerosis (MS), potential pain-relieving and anti-oxidant properties, potential antibacterial properties, bladder disfunction, inflammatory bowel disease (IBS), colorectal cancer, breast cancer, gastrointestinal cancer, melanoma.**
- Each spray contains 6.7mg CBG***. There are 75 sprays per bottle.
- 500mg CBN | Zero THC* | 30ml bottle
- CBN (cannabinol) is a rare cannabinoid that may assist with rest, relaxation and support for falling asleep faster and staying asleep longer. Here is more information on CBN oil for sleep. This tincture can be taken alone or combined with Rare Cannabinoid Company’s Delta-8-THC for a euphoric state of relaxation, other single cannabinoid extracts or full spectrum Rare Hawaiian CBD for an enhanced “entourage effect.”
- Each spray contains 6.7mg CBN**. There are 75 sprays per bottle.
Shake bottle and spray 1-2 times under tongue, hold for 30 seconds, then swallow. Use 1-2 times daily or as directed by your healthcare provider. Store away from heat and light. Use within 6 months of opening or before the expiry date found on your bottle.