- 250mg CBC with 250mg CBD per 30ml bottle
- This tincture contains a high level of rare cannabinoid cannabichromene (CBC) as well as full spectrum Rare Hawaiian CBD and is lightly flavored with certified organic Italian lemon and wild orange oils. CBC is believed to elevate mood, promote healthy skin and offer other wellness benefits. Here are links to articles and research: Leafly article: “Nature’s antidepressant? Rare cannabinoid CBC boosts the brain’s ‘bliss’ molecule.” This scientific study found that CBC was the most effective non-psychoactive cannabinoid for depression, followed by CBD (cannabidiol).
- CBC may also help with the management of pain, inflammation and promote healthy brain function, according to Leafly, the world’s largest cannabis information website. CBC also supports healthy skin. Here is a scientific study on CBC and acne. CBD also supports a sense of calm, balance and healthy bodily functions. More information can be found in this CBD guide on Leafly. The full spectrum CBD in this product offers the entourage effect and makes it a complete daily hemp supplement. For further, euphoric mood enhancement, one could also combine this 1:1 CBC CBD blend with hemp-derived delta-8-THC. For other effects, pair with THCV (believed to boost energy and suppress appetite), CBN (supports rest, relaxation and sleep), CBG or CBDA (for health and wellness). Please click on the provided links for more details.
- Each spray contains 3.3mg CBC and 3.3mg CBD*. There are 75 sprays per bottle.
- 250mg CBG with 250mg CBD | 30ml bottle
- This tincture contains 1:1 CBG (cannabigerol) and full spectrum Rare Hawaiian CBD and is gently flavored with certified organic Italian lemon and wild orange oils. CBG offers a sense of calm and balance and is believed to offer many health and wellness benefits. Scientists are studying CBG to see if it could offer benefits for neuroprotection, against cancer and more. To learn more, please see the following article on Leafly, the world’s largest cannabis information website: “Is CBG better than CBD and THC for pain, inflammation and aging?”
- Click on the following terms to see scientific studies and research related to CBG: neuroinflammation, Parkinson’s disease, Huntington’s disease, multiple sclerosis (MS), potential pain-relieving and anti-oxidant properties, potential antibacterial properties, bladder disfunction, inflammatory bowel disease (IBS), colorectal cancer, breast cancer, gastrointestinal cancer, melanoma.**
- Each spray contains 3.3mg of CBG and 3.3mg of CBD. There are 75 sprays per bottle.
- 250mg CBN | 250mg CBD | 30ml bottle
- CBN (cannabinol) is a rare cannabinoid that may assist with rest, relaxation and support for falling asleep faster and staying asleep longer. Here is more information on CBN oil for sleep. This tincture contains a 1:1 blend of CBN and full spectrum Rare Hawaiian CBD. Gently flavored with certified organic Italian lemon and wild orange oils, it can be taken as a complete daily hemp supplement. For a euphoric state of relaxation, this tincture can also be combined with Rare Cannabinoid Company’s Delta-8-THC.
- Each spray contains 3.3mg CBN and 3.3mg CBD.* There are 75 sprays per bottle.
- 250mg THCV with 250mg CBD | 30ml bottle
- This tincture contains a high level of tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV) with an equal amount of full spectrum Rare Hawaiian CBD and is gently flavored with certified organic Italian lemon and wild orange oils. THCV is known as “the sports car of cannabinoids” for its reported clear-headed, stimulating, appetite-suppressing properties. To learn more about THCV and see links to scientific studies about how THCV may work for weight loss by decreasing one’s appetite as well as research into diabetes, addiction and more, please see these articles:
- Leafly: “Everything You Need To Know About THCV”
- L.A. Weekly: “THCV: The Best THCV for Weight Loss and Energy“
- Leafly: “Can THCV Really Curb The Munchies?”
- High Times: “THCV, CBN and CBG: Learn which Rare Cannabinoid is Best for Weight Loss, Sleep or Pain”
- Leafly: “What is THCV and what are the benefits of this cannabinoid?”
- CBD supports a sense of mental calm, balance and physical wellness. More information can be found in this CBD guide on Leafly and in this Beginner’s Guide to CBD on Project CBD, a non-profit dedicated to publicizing medical research into the benefits of CBD.
- Each spray contains 3.3mg THCV and 3.3mg CBD*. There are 75 sprays per bottle.
Carol King –
Cbda fights covid according to new studies coming out. I found this cbda spray in the store and bought it immediately. Works for my anxiety and seems to help with my inflammation too. I like the spray so I feel it fast.