Charlotte’s Web CBD Oil is one of the most well-known brands on the market.
The Stanley brothers developed a strain of hemp called Charlotte’s Web back in 2012. This strain, which was rich in CBD but low in THC, was shared with a girl named Charlotte Figi. Charlotte had Dravet syndrome, a rare form of epilepsy. The strain of hemp helped her symptoms and the amount of seizures she had was reduced significantly.
Charlotte’s story, and the Stanley brothers, were widely covered in international media, highlighting the medical potential of cannabis. From there, the Stanley brothers created the company named Charlotte’s Web. Today, they sell all different types of CBD products made with extracts of their original hemp strain.
- Orange Blossom
- 100% CO2 extracted formulation containing our highest available level of CBD
- Extraction type: CO2 extraction. This is a very environmentally friendly process. The extraction agent in the supercritical CO2 extraction process is carbon dioxide – an example of green chemistry. This process is clean, safe and leaves no negative impact on the environment.
- USA Grown Hemp
- Dropper included
- The color of hemp extract CBD oil can vary from batch to batch. Charlotte’s Web products do not use additives or dyes to standardize the color of our products. Instead we keep our CBD oil natural, the way nature intended.
- U.S. Hemp Authority Certified.
- Charlotte’s Web CBD oils are whole-plant extracts that include a variety of of beneficial compounds, including phytocannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and essential fatty acids.
- Consistency, as with any supplement, is key for success. Take daily.
- Store at room temperature away from light.
- Dropper use: Gently squeeze the rubber end and release. The dropper will fill about halfway, but this indicates a “full dropper.” (Oil will not fill the entire dropper.)
- Avoid touching dropper to mouth to preserve the quality of your hemp extract oil.
- Sensitive to flavors? Mix your oil into your favorite food or drink.